Header Ads

Controversy is related to the disposition of human nature

Controversy is related to the disposition of human nature



Controversy-dispute involves human nature. Naturally, a man is more contentious. Allaah says,

"And I have described all the parables for the people in this Quran. And the people are the most argumentative ". [Surah al-Kahf - Verse 54] That is, the most arbitrator and opponent; He is not flexible in the way of truth, and he does not listen to the advice of a counselor. [Tafsir Qurtubi 241/8]

Ali ibn Abi Talib RA. Be explained,

Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and his daughter Fatima. Who passed them both door and asked them, did not you pray? We told him, oh! prophet of Allah. Our life is in the hands of Allah if He will, He could have awakened us. As soon as we said this, the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) returned without any recurrence. No one answered me. Then I heard that when he went, he hit his leg and said [Surah al-Kahf: Verse 54] that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to be surprised at not giving any quick reply and expressing his weakness about the matter. That is why he hurt his throats.




But one thing must be acknowledged here, that as human beings, the quality of quarrels and quarrels are natural, but there are some people, in which the quality of quarrels is greater than the others and they are better than the others to quarrel. After sending the Prophet (peace be upon him) to the disbelievers with the responsibility of the Prophets, Allah said about the disbelievers, "And I have made the Qur'an easy in your language so that you can give good news to the goddess by it and warn it against the complacent people." [Surah Maryam: Verse 97]

Here, the purpose of Loud is to say that it is useless and unjustly quarreling that can not accept the truth. Allah also said about the canceling of the people, "and they say, 'Our gods are the best or the Jesus'? They only put him in front of you for the sake of arguing. Rather, they are a quarrelsome community ". [Surah Zakruf: 58] That is, they are competent to quarrel.

Some people are created by Allah with greater ability to quarrel, its proof is that Ka'aib ibn Malek Its hadith Ka'ab ibn Malek Ra. When refraining from taking part in the Battle of Tabuk, he described his own story and said,

"I have not been prevented from participating in any war except in the battle of Tabuk, which the Prophet (peace be upon him) had fought. When the news came to me that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) started his journey with his caravan, all the thoughts came and devoured me, then I started searching for falsehood. I will be able to avoid the wrath of the Prophet (peace be upon him) the next day. I take opinions from the wise, wise and intelligent people of my family ... Then when I was informed that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was coming back, all the immoral and vicious thoughts of me were removed. And I swore that I would not say anything to avoid the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) in which there is a lie. I came to Allah's Messenger all the true words of my heart. When I saluted him, he smiled a palm; An angry and angry person is like a laughing smile. Then she tells me Come on! I walked on her feet and sat in front of her. Then Allah's Messenger  asked me, 'What things prevented you from participating in the war?' And I said, 'O Messenger of Allah! By Allah, I swear! If I used to sit in front of a world without any other person, I would have been able to get rid of his anger and anger by showing any inadequacy or cause. I have been given the ability to quarrel and dispute ... ". [Bukhari 4418, Muslim 2776]

Here the statement of Ka'aib ibn Malek in the hadith is our authentic statement. Here he meant that I have been given a qualification, power, and scholarship to speak on behalf of Allaah, by which I could come out easily from what I had been accused of. I used to bring the hair out of the dough and bring it out like that.

Prophet's wife Umm Salamah said. Narrated'Abdullah bin Abdullah said, "The Messenger of Allah came out of the house listening to a quarrel at the door of his house. Then he said to them,

"Of course I'm a man. And I have a lot of judgments. I see that there are many who argue better than their opponents. Then, in response to his words, I think he is truthful. As a result, I decide on his behalf. But if I judge the right of a Muslim brother to someone, remember that it is a part of the fire! I want to accept it or leave it. " [Bukhari 4418, Muslim 2776]

This quality of conflict between people will last until Resurrection, even after the establishment of the Resurrection, there remains a quarrel with a man. Allah says, "(The day of remembrance) Every day, every person will come to reason with himself, and every person has to do what he has done.




This quality of conflict between people will last until Resurrection, even after the establishment of the Resurrection, there remains a quarrel with a man. Allah says, "(On the day of remembrance) Every person will appear in his logical argument and every person will be given the full measure of what he has done, and they will not be wronged." [Surah Nahal: 111] That is, he will fight and argue about what he has done on earth. And, trying to defend itself will prove to be innocent.

Anas bin Malek It was narrated that one day we were present in the court of Allah's Messenger (S). Then he smiled. Then he told us,

Do you know what I laugh at? Anas RA We said that Allah and His Messenger know better. I am laughing about remembering the words that Banda addressed to his Lord! He will say, "O my Lord! Then Allah will say definitely! Then the slave will say that I will present only one witness for me. Allah will say that on this day a witness is enough against you for many witnesses of Qiran Qatbin. Then Allah will lock him in his mouth and his other organs will be called, you speak! Then each organ will tell about their actions. Then he will be released in his speech. Then he will say to them destroy you! I'm debating and quarreling only for you! [Muslim 6969]

Allah narrates the disbelievers' quarrel on the Day of Resurrection,

"And on the day when We shall gather them all together, then I will say to those who shirk," Where are your associates whom you regarded as partners? "Then their answer to the test will be that they will say, 'By Allah our Lord! We were not polytheists'. See how they lie on their own, they lost their falsehood, which they used to do. " [Surah Anam 22-24]

Abu Saeed Khudri r. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said,

Noah A And his followers will come to Allah, then Allah will ask Nuh, you invite them. Ha said: My Lord! Then the unbelievers will be asked to invite you? Do not tell him: 'Our Lord! No prophet came to us. Then Allah was Noah. Who will say, O Noah, who will testify for you? Then he will say that Muhammad (upon whom be Allah's peace and blessings) and his followers Then we will testify that he has reached his followers. And that is the saying of Allah: "And thus have We made you a moderate community, that you may be a witness against mankind, and the Messenger becomes a witness over you". [Surah Baqarah 143]

কোন মন্তব্য নেই

Jason Morrow থেকে নেওয়া থিমের ছবিগুলি. Blogger দ্বারা পরিচালিত.